- Sept. 5th Intermediate Classes to Brock University Youth Program
- Sept. 12th Early Release Day
- Sept. 17th Magazine Kick-Off Assembly
- Sept. 27th Intermediates Drumming in the Grape and Wine Parade
- Sept 23rd Cross Country Meet #1 at Burgoyne Woods
- Sept. 24th rain date for Cross Country Meet #1
- Sept 30th Cross Country Meet #2
- Sept 30th School Council Meeting
Welcome to Grapeview Public School!
We are pleased to provide an outstanding education at Grapeview Public School for our students. Innovative programs that meet the needs of all our students are taught by our dedicated and professional staff who care about your children. Our school provides extra-curricular opportunities that encourage the development of excellence, integrity and respect.
Our Board is focused on literacy and numeracy achievement and creating an environment where we are working together to achieve success for all of our students. We also value the community partnerships and parent involvement which are so crucial to a successful education for our students.
We welcome your input and questions.
We have approximately 450 students at Grapeview Public School from Junior Kindergarten to Grade 8. We have a special education program for students with special needs, integrating children where possible and providing them with a lower student-teacher ratio at times to meet their needs.
The District School Board of Niagara uses a ten-day schedule. Classes are scheduled according to the day of the cycle and not the day of the week. A calendar is sent home each month with students to keep parents up-to-date and in sync with our ten-day schedule. Grapeview Public School is on a balanced day schedule.
NEW! AROUND THE SCHOOL page